MimoLex – Publishing Overview
MimoLex – Publishing can be deployed for both SaaS and On-Premise platform which enriches textual content through automated tagging, categorization, linguistic analysis and semantic mining. MimoLex – Publishing can be used by online publishers, content aggregators, news collectors, and contextual advertising firms world-wide to leverage, understand and monetize online content assets.
- Help writers and publishers improve user conversion and engagement leveraging Natural Language Processing, Bigdata Analytics and In-memory computing capabilities
- Provides publishers with the tools and capabilities necessary to compete in today’s highly-interconnected global information economy
- Produce more effective & engaging content by understanding its lifecycle by building an evolving content benchmark and compare against your peers
- Publishers can create personalized recommendations continually
throughout the day, as new stories arrive and as user interest in specific stories peaks and declines.
- Diagnosis of problems related to product and brand communication
- Facilitates the development of strong positive messages
- Multi channel sentiment analysis
- Offers simple lexical analysis along with comparative and competitive analysis
- Helps build predictive models for engagement metrics such as time spent on a page
Lexical & Sentiment Analysis
- Content mining platform provides advanced natural language processing and information extraction capabilities
- Keyword-level, document-level and entity-level sentiment mining and analysis
- Deep linguistic analysis used to identify the subject author is discussing
- Analyzing content on the website
- Identify comparative sentences from texts, e.g., reviews, forum or blog postings, and news articles.
- Extract comparative relations from the identified comparative sentences.
- Can detect and process slangs, common misspellings, emotion icons, hash-tags etc.
- Extract positive and negative opinions according to the context
- Multilingual sentiment analysis of text from different sources
- Mine and summarize online opinions in reviews, blogs, forum discussions, etc
- Instant notification of crisis keywords to warn of potential issues
- Monitor published content as well as readers review on social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Correlation Analysis – Google Analytics Data
- Engagement Metrics = f (Lexical, Sentiment)
- Real time information on average response rate on facebook, twitter and your website