MimoLex – Retail Overview
MimoLex helps retailers gain competitive advantage. MimosaSoft offers templates Applications (tApps™) to help retailers and brand owners increase sales and customer satisfaction through application of in-memory computing, natural language processing, integration technologies and big-data analytic.
- Monitor your online brand positions by evaluating the strength and tone of online content related to their brands using lexical analysis.
- Achieve better targeted marketing, faster detection of opportunities and threats, brand-reputation protection, and the ultimate aim – profit with sentiment analysis.
- Understand the online conversation in real-time leveraging In-Memory functionality
- Engage with your customers and empower them to take action by executing effective communication
- Gauge brand perception in the market place vis-à-vis competitors
- Customize promotion offers based on the intent expressed to purchase by the customers thus leading to better sales.
- Diagnosis of problems related to product and brand communication
- Facilitates the development of strong positive messages
- Multi channel sentiment analysis
- Offers simple lexical analysis along with comparative and competitive analysis
- Helps build predictive models for engagement metrics such as time spent on a page
MimoLex Retail Key Features:
Lexical & Sentiment Analysis:
- Analysis content of your websites, various blogs and online retail stores.
- Evaluate brand mention of your apps, product, channel interaction, visitor footfall, social media sites on app store like Google Play.
- Over 25 different report types via interactive charts and tables
Multi-Channel Listening and Alerting
- Capturing and analyzing customers and prospects review on B2B/B2C portal such as Amazon.com, Blog comments, Good Reads, BN.com etc.
- Instant notification of crisis keywords to warn of potential issues
- Monitor published content on your website as well as on social networks
Correlation Analysis – Google Analytics Data
- Engagement Metrics = f (Lexical, Sentiment)
- Capture and evaluate visitor footfall, average time on page, exits, and bounce rates
- Diagnose areas that could turn off an average reader and convert them to customers.